About Legalfoxes Law Times
Legalfoxes Law Times [ISSN Number: 2582-6034] is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Legalfoxes Law Times calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
The registration form is here.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times.
- New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 25%.
- Attach plagiarism report with the paper.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
The last date to submit is 15th August 2020.
- Single authored manuscript: Rs. 400/-
- Co-authored manuscript: Rs. 700/-
- Manuscript submitted by 3 authors: Rs. 1000/-
- Devshree Dua: 9650323344
- Harshvi Chaumal: 9829522551
- Call/Whatsapp: +919350096894
Note: This is a sponsored post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.