Citi or Citibank is seeking to hire a professional for the job role of Legal Expense Analyst, for its office in Mumbai.
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB), a global leader in banking, credit cards and wealth management, is a critical growth engine for Citi. With a strategic focus on the U.S., Mexico and Asia, the Global Consumer Bank serves more than 110 million clients in 19 markets.
About the Job Opportunity
The Citi or Citibank is seeking to hire a professional for the job role of Legal Expense Analyst, for its office in Mumbai.
The Legal Support Assoc Officer Sr Legal Support Officer is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and workflow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
The role requires an in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. The incumbent will evaluate moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where the development of an approach/taking of action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports activities related to legal operations, technology, budget/expenses, risk/controls, litigation/discovery/settlements or administration
- Performs varied work requests from multiple sources that may be complex in character and have tight deadlines
- Responsible for tasks associated with programs and projects where tactical decisions and recommendations for technical approaches are necessary
- Provides analysis of matters in support of resolution of complex and variable situations or to formulate an approach
- Oversees a support area or visibility to senior Legal managers
- Liaise with other control and functional business in support of projects and initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience working in corporate legal department, law firm, financial services, consulting, technology firm or related industry
- Must have advanced organizational skills, attention to detail, exceptional verbal communication and listening skills
- Knowledge of legal customs and practices
- Project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry
Click here for the official information.