KNS Law Chambers is a niche law firm in Chennai with more than half a decade of existence. Started by Mr. Kaushik N Sharma, a solicitor with an LLM from UK, KNS Law chambers has been working on legal, secretarial and regulatory arenas.
The areas of expertise include Real Estate, Banking and Finance, Debt Recovery, Company Law, Consumer Law, Environmental Law etc. We operate PAN India and provide consultation to International clients as well.
KNS Law Chambers now has job openings in Bengaluru and Kochi for 2 Legal Executives with 0-2 years of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
The work of an Associate (Corporate) involves but is not limited to:
- Contract drafting & vetting
- Finance & Commercial Contracts
- Property conveyancing
- Due diligence
- Provide legal opinions
- Corporate transaction
- Assist in Secretarial and Regulatory work
- Devise strategies, interact with Clients and provide value-adding inputs
- Working at Client site (if required)
- Handling Clients
- Research on legal issues
- Should be willing to travel on need basis across India
- Support Senior Associate/Proprietor as and when instructed
Skills and Specifications
- LLM/LLB or law degree from a premier law school.
- Contract management and administration skills.
- Basic knowledge on Contract Act & Companies Act with the latest amendments, Notifications passed by Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Knowledge on RBI Rules and guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of typing.
- Excellent English Written & Communication Skills (knowledge of Tamil would be and added advantage).
- Must Be able to conduct research and come up with solutions on different legal matters.
- Flexible approach and ‘can-do attitude’.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and also must be able to deliver.
- Must be computer savvy with good knowledge in MS Office
How to apply?
Interested candidates may apply to kaushiknsharma[at]gmail.com.
KNS Law Chambers
NO. 5/1, 13 Jagadeeswaran Street, T. Nagar, Chennai- 600017
Phone: 044-48616118, 9884046036