About the organisation and job
The Child Protection Society of Union Territory of Daman & Diu is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the below-mentioned post on Contract Basis for 11 months to engage the professional staff for UT/District level structure under Child Protection Services (CPS) & Government Run Children Home at Daman.
Legal-cum-Probation Officer at District Child Protection Unit – Daman.
Number of Vacancies
Daman, Diu and Daman, India
- LLB or PG degree in Social Work/Sociology from a recognized University.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Good understanding of Child Rights & Protection issues.
- Computer skills and excellent writing skills in English.
- Fluency in English, Hindi & Gujarati.
How to apply?
Candidates should submit the detailed Bio-Data in the prescribed format suggested below with a recent Passport size photograph along with the photocopies of testimonials in support of qualifications, experience and age duly self-attested by themselves should be sent by RPAD/courier or by hand so as to reach the address to:
Dy. Secretary, Child Protection Services, D 1/4, Govt. Qtrs, Dholar, Moti Daman – 396220 till 3rd July 2019 by 4:00 pm in a sealed cover subscribing in bold letter Application for the said post.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- If any candidates fulfil the essential criteria for more than one post, then he/she can apply separately for qualified poss.