IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation Ltd) is seeking to hire for the job role of Legal Counsel, with 2-4 years of post-qualification work experience, in Gurgaon.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 57% domestic market share as of August 2021.
About the Job Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling litigations involving IndiGo including research, drafting and briefing external counsels;
- Review and submission of regulatory and policy issues;
- Co-ordinate with statutory and public authorities in order to ensure timely and full compliance of all regulations, rules and mandatory operating procedures;
- Handling regulatory issues in coordination with internal stakeholders and external counsels;
- Drafting of summary and notes on key regulatory developments including assessment of legislative, regulatory threats and opportunities; and
- Assist in developing and implement effective regulatory risk mitigation strategies and solutions, in accordance with business requirements.
- Candidate should have completed/passed Bachelor in Laws (LL.B/BA.LL.B) from a reputed university/law school in India.
- Candidate should have a minimum post qualification experience (PQE) of 2 to 4 years in handling regulatory and litigation matters at law firm or in-house (company) legal position.
Gurgaon (now, Gurugram), Haryana