About the organisation
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No cost EMI and 10-day replacement policy.
Title: Legal Counsel – II
Corporate Secretarial Functions for Indian and overseas entities, Should possess demonstrated ability and technical competence to perform and/or supervise the execution of the following tasks:
- Requires expert-level working knowledge of compliances related to: Companies Act, 2013, FEMA.
- Preparing and filing: Necessary documents, returns & forms with ROC as required under Companies Act; Statutory returns/records with Registrar of Companies, RBI, NHB etc.
- Drafting of Agendas and properly convening and conducting board, committee and general meetings, issuance of notices, drafting and finalization of Minutes of Board, Committee and General Meetings with Compliance of Companies Act, 2013 and Secretarial Standards.
- Expertise in all Company secretarial activities, assignments, statutory compliances and MCA 21 filings, XBRL Fillings etc under the Companies Act 2013 and also Listing Compliances with Stock Exchanges.
- Ensure timely secretarial compliances, Due Diligence, Right issue & Preferential Allotment, RBI & FEMA, IEC Code, Pledge of Shares and all related Compliances.
- Liaison with the Registrar of Companies, RBI, NHB, IRDA, Trustee and other related authorities.
- Filing of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annual and other periodical reports with RBI.
- Exposure to Merger/Amalgamation of Companies and Private Placement of Shares, drafting and executing Share Subscription Agreement.
- Prepare and submit updates and reports.
- Proficient in Company Law & related laws
- Member of ICSI
- Years of experience: 5-7 years
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.