Aon is expanding its legal team in Gurgaon. They are inviting applications from legal professionals for the role of a Legal Consultant.
Aon PLC is a British-American multinational professional services firm that sells a range of financial risk-mitigation products, including insurance, pension administration, and health insurance plans. Aon has approximately 50,000 employees in 120 countries.
Role and Responsibilities
The job role of legal consultant at Aon, Gurgaon would be responsible for the following:
- This person will be a part of the India Legal and Compliance team consulting business and will be responsible for providing contract review support across APAC, NA, UK and EMEA regions.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the legal review, proofreading & redlining of contracts.
- The candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, timely and efficient.
- Strong English, written and verbal communication skills, decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Accurate and timely review of NDAs and similar contracts on Aon’s standard templates as well as contracts on client templates (drafting, redlining and negotiations).
- Complete short term contract projects and assignments (abstractions, etc.) according to communicated timelines.
- Maintain and follow the prescribed contract process & workflow procedures
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Regularly update the workflow management tool.
- 2-4 years of prior legal experience preferably in the corporate environment.
- Background of contract review or other transactional legal work will be preferred.
- Previous work experience in the insurance sector and/or professional and consultancy services will be preferred
How to Apply?
To apply for job role of legal consultant at Aon, please click on the link given at the end of this post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.