About the organisation
Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HSIIDC) is a company incorporated on 08.03.1967, under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to develop industrial infrastructure in the State of Haryana under the aegis of Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana.
100% equity of the Corporation is held by the State Government and as such the Corporation is a Government Company under section 617 of the Companies Act, 1956.
Title: Legal Consultant
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Full-time position
- Engage with, facilitate and advise the HSIIDC on drafting rules, regulations, contracts and bid documents.
- Bring out legal issues/matters/proposals, for approval of the HSIIDC/State Government or any other competent authority.
- Assist HSIIDC/State Government in taking informed decisions on various issues/ matters that might be raised from time to time.
- Any other legal matter that may be assigned by HSIIDC.
Number of Vacancies
Nationality: Candidate of Indian Nationality. Preferable
Age: Should preferably be less than 35 years of age. Academic
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law – Preferably a five-year degree course.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Should have domain knowledge and understanding of formulation of contracts, plaints, writs and agreement. Emoluments: Should have drawn emoluments of at least Rs. 12 lakh per annum.
The selected person can be offered up to Rs.3,00,000/- (Rs. Three lakh) per month as remuneration. A higher package may be considered for deserving candidates.
How to apply?
Resumes/CV (which should also indicate the current monthly and annual remuneration) can be sent by post/courier/hand delivery at the following address and it should reach this office on or before 1700 hours on October 16, 2019 with the envelope duly titled “Application for the post of Legal Consultant” Additional Managing Director, Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, C-13/14, Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana.