About the organisation
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Murthal is a public engineering institution located in Murthal, Sonipat, India. Established in 2017, inaugurated by CM Manohar Lal Khattar It spread over 10-acre land in the campus of Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology Murthal.
Murthal, Haryana, India
Essential Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate, preferably in law from a recognized University with relevant post-qualification experience.
- Sound knowledge of Administrative regulations/Office procedures in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous organization of Central Govt./Hands-on experience in Legal procedures/Labour laws/Preparation of contract documents and agreements.
- Thorough knowledge in Legal matters related to Civil & Service issues pertaining to Central Govt. and also knowledge in DoPT Guidelines, CCS (CCA) Rules and other rules and regulations pertaining to the Central Govt. Employment.
- Act as counsel in Court/Tribunal proceedings to handle cases on behalf of the Institute/Conducting Departmental Enquiries/Handling Vigilance matters / Handling legal disputes.
- To offer the best legal advice that is in compliance with legal requirements/Consulting external lawyers on legal matters.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Legal drafting skills are mandatory.
How to apply?
Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, by speed post should be sent to “The Principal Director (Vigilance), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032” on or before 30th September 2019.