Legal Broccoli has launched a one-of-its-kind Bootcamp on Company Incorporation where participants will be trained in-depth about the various process and documentation needed for incorporating a company.
Details of the Bootcamp
This Bootcamp will be held over 2 days, i.e, 11th & 12th Jan, from 4 PM to 6 PM IST. The prices of this Bootcamp have been kept minimal, i.e, INR 1000/- for Professionals, and INR 500/- for Students so that maximum people can participate.
The seats are limited and, if interested, we request you to make the payment as soon as possible to get a seat reserved for you. Participants will also be provided with a certificate of participation if they attend the full sessions.
Click here for registration: https://www.legalmaxtech.com/bootcamp
About the Bootcamp
A Bootcamp being organized by Legal Broccoli on Company Incorporation for Startups, Entrepreneurs, CS & Law Professionals and on 11th and 12th Jan 2022, from 4 PM to 6 PM
The year 2021 has been a year of Unicorns and IPOs.
Startups like Nykaa, Mense, Zerodha earned core profits for themselves. For example, Zerodha founders Nithin Kamath, Nikhil Kamath, and Seema Patil each shall draw a salary of up to ₹100 crores every year.
Have you ever thought of becoming a startup consultant and advising these companies? The Government of India has recognized 41,061 startups as of December 2021.
- The Government believes that the startup ecosystem will help achieve India’s five trillion-dollar economy milestone. The Government provides several forums and incentives to promote the startup culture.
- The starting point of all these startups begins with the registration and filing of different forms.
- This startup hires people from legal backgrounds who can help them in the documentation and compliances as general counsel.
- The general counsel of these startups draws salary in core when it becomes successful in the long run. The statistic shows that general counsel, on average, earns Rs. 40 lakhs per annum.
Key Takeaways from enrolling in this Bootcamp
- Explanation on different types of company incorporation in India.
- Choosing the right type of incorporation that suits the business goals.
- Registration process and time involved for each stage in the process.
- Relevant forms under Company’s act (including necessary documents/declarations).
- Live demo on how to fill necessary forms under each type of incorporation and ways to file it in the Ministry of corporate affairs portal.
- Steps to follow after filing (rectifications, clarifications, etc).
- How to draft an effective Memorandum of Understanding and Articles of Association.
- Know your AoA better to avoid share allocation disputes.
- Other kinds of corporate governance agreements like founders agreements, term sheets, investor agreements, co-founder agreements.
Website Link is here https://www.legalmaxtech.com/bootcamp
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.