About Advocate Asheesh Jain
Based in South Delhi, Advocate Asheesh Jain is practicing in Delhi High Court and various Tribunals at New Delhi as Central Government Standing Counsel and a Private Counsel.
Location: New Delhi
Number of Vacancies
- Candidates must have 1 to 5 years of post qualification experience.
- Candidates with interest and background in Civil Laws including Arbitration, Consumer Law, Insolvency Law, Company Laws (Appellate and Original jurisdiction) and Constitutional Law will be preferred.
- Candidates will be responsible for legal research and preparing briefs or case notes.
- Candidates will also be required for appearances and drafting original pleadings, appeals, applications, writ petitions, etc. before the Delhi High Court and various Tribunals (primarily NCDRC, NCLT and NCLAT).
- Candidates will be responsible for supervising filing of cases by clerks in Courts, Tribunals and before Arbitrators.
- Candidates will be responsible for assisting in hearing before Courts, Tribunals and Arbitrations.
- Candidates will have to perform any administrative work related to the cases.
On the basis of the experience and performance of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs at ajlcrecruitments[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a sponsored post.