Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation, providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition, R&D services to global leaders in Semiconductor, Automotive, Industrials, Smart Devices & Wearable, Enterprise Grade Devices, Satcom, and Retail industries. With over 29 years in Product Engineering, Digital Transformation and 70 patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of over a 100 Fortune 500 companies powering over a billion devices through its services and IP.
Established in 1989, Sasken employs 2200+ people, operating from state-of-the-art centers in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad (India), Kaustinen and Tampere (Finland), and Beijing, Shanghai (China). Sasken also has its presence across Germany, Japan, UK, and USA. Sasken has been listed in the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange since its initial public offering in 2005.
Educational Qualifications: LLB
Experience: 0-2 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Review different IT and Vendor Contracts (Time and Material Contracts , Fixed Price Contracts, Staff Augmentation Contracts)
- Good knowledge of Employment Laws
- Working knowledge of Intellectual Property (Specific Software related i.e. Copyright Act)
- Exposure to US laws or other international Lawyers.
- Front end negotiation role with international Lawyers
- Need to be team player.
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants please share your resume to [email protected]