About Palladium Partners
Palladium Partners is a registered Law firm specializing in litigation, arbitration, due-diligence. They deal with all types of civil, criminal, consumer& corporate matters, debt/money recovery matters and has expertise in bank regulatory enforcement actions, documentation focusing on protecting the interest of the clients, company and its employees.
Location: New Delhi
Number of Vacancies
- The candidate must have excellent analytical skills and a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- The candidate must have the ability to undertake rigorous research on contracts and various Indian laws with pronounced evidence of strong drafting and transactional skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to understand the law in contexts and propose iterative solutions.
- The candidate must have an ability to work in a highly interdisciplinary team and under strict and frequent deadlines.
- The candidate must have a good legal acumen with willingness to appear before various courts/forums/tribunals and ability to carry out research, drafting and strategy discussions.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can send their resumes to admin[at]palladium-partners.com
Phone no: 011-41112708, 011-41112709