Asheesh Jain, Advocate based in South Delhi, practising in the High Court of Delhi and Tribunals at New Delhi, both as private Counsel and Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department is hiring 3 Associates (1-5 years of experience) for his practice in New Delhi.
Nature of duties of Associates inter alia includes:
- Legal research and preparing briefing / case notes;
- Drafting original Pleadings, Appeals, Applications, Writ Petitions, etc. before the High Court of Delhi and the Supreme Court of India and various Tribunals;
- Supervising filing of cases by clerks in Courts, Tribunals and Arbitrators;
- Assistance in hearing before Courts, Tribunals and Arbitrations;
- Any administrative work relating to cases, etc.;
- Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Income Tax Law & Practice, Civil Laws including Arbitration, Consumer Law, Insolvency Law and Company Laws (Appellate and Original jurisdiction) and Constitutional Law.
Remuneration: To be mutually discussed and decided based on experience and performance.
Applicants may send their CVs to [email protected].