About the Organization
Legal Armor is a Law Blog website. They tend to live by our name and provide a protective shield to the Legal Community by providing quality writing for both Students and Professionals.
About the Vlogs
Information is their key aspect, and they have various posts from a number of industry professionals, which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. The plan is to provide quality information for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
Analysis of Legal Topics and Scenarios
Minimum length: 5 mins
Maximum length: 10 mins
How to Submit?
17th October 2020.
- All entries should be submitted in .mp4 format, in 16:9 (landscape ) orientation and in good quality.
- There should be a summary made under 300 words to describe the vlog.
- The post will be made on our Instagram page and our YouTube channel and same will be visible on our website.
- The vlog should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID (to be filled on the google form).
- You should submit a google drive link with the vlog shared at and granted access to: submission.legalarmor[at]gmail.com.
- Copyright and media rights of all vlog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
- Note: Posting shall be made within 20 days of acceptance of the vlog. The review committee may take up to 48-56 hours to review the vlog.
For queries, you may click here.
Here are a few Lawctopus Courses that you might be interested in:
- Lawctopus Online Certificate Course on Legal Research and Writing
- Lawctopus Online Certificate Course on Contract Drafting and Negotiation