Legal Armor is inviting submissions by way of a call for blogs, to be submitted on a rolling basis.
About the Organisation
Legal Armor is a multi-dimensional legal website. They primarily work in Drafting Legal Contracts and Publishing. They tend to live by our name and provide a protective shield to the Legal Community by providing quality writing for both Students and Professionals.
About the Blog
The blog is the key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. The plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
All topics amidst the ambit of Legal Education and Profession are welcome.
How to Submit?
You may go to and fill the Google form to submit the blogs.
Legal Armor is accepting blogs on a rolling basis.
Note 1: There will be no fees charged at any stage, i.e. registration, submission, processing/publication, or certification.
Only on Selection and Posting of a minimum of 5 Blogs, the author shall be eligible for Certificate of Contribution.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself, no other modes of Citation are allowed.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
Note: Publications shall be made within 30 days of acceptance of the write-up. The review committee may take between to 48-56 hours to accept or reject the write-up.
You can contact them through the “chat with us” widget, given in the bottom right of the website page.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.