About the Blog
Legal Armor is a Law Blog website. They tend to live by our name and provide a protective shield to the Legal Community by providing quality writing for both Students and Professionals.
The blog is our key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. Our plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
- Supreme Court Judgments: Summary for Environmental and Energy Laws
- Environmental and Energy Laws
How to Submit?
The last date to submit is 4th August 2020.
- Only Single Author is permitted to submit.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
- Note: Publications shall be made within 20 days of acceptance of the write-up. The review committee may take up to 48-56 hours to accept or reject the write-up.
For queries, you may click here.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- NLU Jodhpur’s CLIS Blog
- NLUJ Law Review Blog
- WBNUJS’ Society for Advancement of Criminal Justice
- Deal Aware: The Mergers and Acquisitions
- Arbitration & Corporate Law Review
- Vidhitvam: The Legal Opinion Blog
- The Quest: Socio-Legal Review
- All India Legal Forum
- The Competition and Commercial Law Review
- Constitutional Law Society’s E-Magazine