About the Organisation
Legal Armor is a Law Blog website. They tend to live by our name and provide a protective shield to the Legal Community by providing quality writing for both Students and Professionals.
About the Blog
The blog is our key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. Our plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
- Supreme Court Judgments: Summary
- Know Your Rights
- Current Legal Affairs
- Cyber Laws
- Environmental and Energy Laws
How to Submit?
You may click here and fill the Google form to submit the blogs.
The last date to submit is 8th July 2020.
- Only Single Author is permitted to submit.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
- Note: Publications shall be made within 30 days of acceptance of the write-up. The review committee may take up to 48 hours to accept or reject the write-up.
For queries, you may click here.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Lawctopus Online Course on ‘Legal Research and Writing’ Batch 4 [Updated and Improved]
- Lawctopus Online Certificate Course on ‘Contract Drafting and Negotiation’ Batch 3 [Revised and Updated]
- Call for Blogs: NLIU’s Labour and Employment Law Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: NLU Odisha’s Centre for Maritime Law: Submit by July 10
- Call for Blogs: Commercial and Financial Law Reporter [CFLR]: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs: Indian Law Portal [ILP]: No Fee, Rolling Submissions
- Call for Blogs 1.0: Law Essentials: Submit by June 30
- Call for Blogs: Rozedar Law Associates
- Call for Blogs: The Law Review Anthology
- Call for Blogs: All India Legal Forum
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.