Legal Angles Patna (LAP) is inviting applications for an Online Internship Programme in which the interns will be assigned a Legal Associate to whom that particular intern will be required to report.
About the Internship
The interns will be required to submit their tasks via e-mail on or before the provided deadline. However, in matters concerning the PILs and Writs, the entire unit shall work as a team.
This internship can be done in Offline (Physical) mode if the interns can visit the Patna, Bihar Office but in ongoing pandemic, we urge not to do so.
Certificate of Internship shall be issued.
Number of Interns Required Initiative Wise
- International Law Initiative: 2
- Criminal Justice System Reforms Initiative: 1
- Constitutional Rights Initiative: 1
- Women & Child Rights Justice Initiative: 1
This is a work from home opportunity. Interns will be required to submit their work on e-mail.
Headquarters: Legal Angles Patna (LAP), Singh Mansion, Ram Raj Path, Judges Colony, RPS More, Bailey Road (Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg), Patna, Bihar- 801503.
Who can Apply?
Any law student who is pursuing his/her 5 years law degree from any University/College/Law School in India which is recognized by the BCI.
- International Law: The student must be in the fourth/fifth year of his/her five years programme.
- Criminal Justice System: The student must be in the second year and above of his/her five years programme.
- Constitutional Rights: The student must be in the fourth/fifth year of his/her five years programme.
- Women & Child Rights: The student must be in the second year and above of his/her five years programme.
Duration of Internship
Interested candidates can send their updated CV/Resume and a writing sample about any ongoing legal issue in 500-1000 words via email on office.legalangles[at]gmail.com by 29th April 2021.
Selected candidates will be sent the confirmation email by 30th April 2021.
For any query kindly drop a mail on office.legalangles[at]gmail.com.