RICAGO is a technology platform in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) space and helps organizations to innovate their compliance systems (regulatory, contractual and internal) by way of simplifying and automating the process.
Job Objective: Responsible for handling the Content research & GRC consulting related activities
Job Position: Legal Analyst
Office Address : #75, 3rd Cross, 17th Main, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034, Karnataka
Primary Responsibilities :
- Preparation of compliance checklists for various laws related to corporate, labour, HR, EHS, Taxation and ensure regular update on the same.
- Plan, Execute compliance audits, gap assessments for various clients
- Consulting our clients for Compliance related to corporate, Tax HR, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations Laws, etc.
- Preparation of Entire compliance checklist on the basis of applicability of statutes for specific Client.
- Understanding the location wise & industry wise compliance requirements of Clients and hence supporting implementation of Compliance program.
- Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact on them.
- Review of Content Libraries (Compliance Checklists)
- Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislation/Notifications/Circulars/Order/Regulations.
- Continuous update of Compliance checklist as and when it occurs.
- Work closely with Pilots & Implementation team for successful implementation of GRC platform.
- Work with Product team for product changes, testing, conceptualise new modules etc.
- Any other tasks, as and when assigned
- CS Semi-qualified / LLB (Specialization in Corporate Law)
Desired Experience: 0-3 years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Equipped with the Compliance related knowledge
- Client Management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
Interested Candidates can forward resume to [email protected].
Click here for the official website.