The Internship and Placement Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is happy to inform you all that we are organizing the fourth edition of our flagship event Manthan.
Manthan 4.0 is oriented towards imparting professional skills in the students. We have invited dignitaries from diverge fields to deliver guest lectures and hold panel discussions on emerging topics in different fields of law.
Details of the sessions
Further, we eagerly invite all of you to register for the same through the link attached below for lectures on these three sessions:
- International Trade Law Guest Lecture on “Are regional trade agreements and mega regionals likely to erode WTOs central place to world trade governance” by James J. Nedumpara (13th Oct, 2018. 10 AM).
- Arbitration Panel Discussion (I) on “Emergence of Institutional Arbitration” by Ajay Thomas and Abhileen Chaturvedi (13th Oct, 2018. 2 PM).
- Arbitration Panel Discussion (II) on “Emergence of India as an Arbitration hub with special emphasis on 2018 amendment” by Anish Wadia, Inbavijayan Veeraraghavan, Vikas Mahendra (14th Oct, 2018. 11 AM)
Certificates shall be provided for attending these sessions.
Register on this form.
Registrations close on 10th Oct, 2018. 11:59 PM.
For speaker profiles, updates and more information follow this Facebook page.
- Shubhangi Agarwal:+91 9044333668
- Gaurav Kumar: +91 8507368299