About the Organizer
Registered with the Government of India as a section 8 NGO, the organization was founded by Prabhloch Singh in 2006. The pressure group and human rights organisation have contributed to some of the biggest reversals of injustice in India by helping in public opinion formation and organising peaceful candlelight vigils during the Jessica Lal case, Nirbhaya case, etc.
Human Rights Protection Group & MFP Federation is also validated by NASSCOM Foundation, NITI Aayog, OnGood and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt of India.
About the Conclave
Most potent human rights, community welfare and philanthropy conclave on the foothills of the Himalayas, ever!
#LeaveNoOneBehind International Conclave on Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and UN Sustainable Development Goals 2.0 is being held at Chandigarh on November 11 & November 12, 2019, and is aimed at:
- Bringing the real human rights heroes, community welfare activists & philanthropists on one platform.
- Exchange of ideas and brainstorming sessions on how to innovate to get to the solutions of the human rights challenges and concerns.
- Honoring activists for their role & contribution in the field of human rights and community welfare.
- Draw the attention towards, focus on and form a plan of action to work towards the United Nations Sustainable
- Development Goals.
- Motivate youth and activists around the world to #LeaveNoOneBehind
State and City
- Conclave dates: November 11 & November 12, 2019
- Registrations close on October 25, 2019
All passes include
- 2 days access to the Conclave
- Morning Tea
- Evening High Tea
- Participation Certificate
Two days pass for students including participation certificate, morning tea, lunch and evening high tea: Rs 2600 only. For those willing to present papers, kindly get in touch with us.
For questions, sponsorship queries or other details, please email at info[at]internationalconclave.com, info[at]humanrights.in or call on +919914555599