About the organisation
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
Lead Counsel – Litigation, Regulatory (India)
- Supervise and direct outside counsel in multiple litigation matters.
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content.
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues.
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes.
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals.
- Open to travel as and when required.
New Delhi, India
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator.
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas.