About the organisation
RKCA Law Associates LLP is a 50-year-old law firm with its office in Delhi and Mumbai.
The firm provides litigation, transaction advisory, regulatory and contract management services to its clients.
They are hiring lawyers for their offices in Delhi and Mumbai.
Number of Vacancies
2 (two): Lawyers for Delhi
2 (two): Lawyers for Mumbai
- The candidate must have 2 to 6 years of experience in Civil, Criminal, Consumer, Telecom and Revenue
matters before courts/ authorities and tribunals in and around Mumbai and Delhi.
- The candidate should be good in independently drafting contracts, deeds, documents, suits, applications,
appeals, writ petitions etc. and argue matters before the Courts.
- The Candidate must be an Advocate enrolled with the Bar Council and authorized to
practice in a court of law.
- Candidate must have excellent spoken as well as written English communication skills.
- Candidate having computer proficiency in MS office and web based Legal Research will be preferred.
- The candidate will be responsible for drafting contracts, deeds, documents, suilts, applications, appeals, writ petitions, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible to argue matters before the court.
- The candidate will be responsible for legal research.
According to industry standards.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must send a copy of their updated CV to harvinder.wasan[at]rkca.net.
Please specify the location that you are applying for in your application clearly.
E-mail ID: harvinder.wasan[at]rkca.net
Note: This is a sponsored post