About the Blogs
Lawlytical does commentaries on latest legal developments, exhitbit the current events, do blogging on latest affairs, provide you insights on what’s happening in the legal and technical sphere. Lawlytical is a community of young minds to put forward what we think about the world we live in and help you make sense of it.
Call for Blogs
Lawlytical invites submissions that are highly researched, well-structured, easily comprehendible, critically analyze the law, and written in plain English.
Issues related to any legal, socio-legal, technology or international affairs based.
Student graduate/postgraduates, as well as academicians, legal professionals, attorneys, and other stakeholders, are eligible.
- Word limit of the Blog should be 1000-2000 words, exceeding which Blog would be published in parts.
- Please ensure that your work is original, unpublished, and hasn’t been sent for consideration anywhere else. This declaration is mandatory to attach in the mail with your submission failing which Lawlytical will not acknowledge your submission.
- The Author(s) certify that they have not copied in part or whole or otherwise plagiarised the work of another person(s). A Blog that is plagiarized more than 10% shall be outrightly rejected.
- The email must contain a brief introduction of the author specifying their year of study, college, and contact information for further communication.
Format of the Blog
- The font size of headings must be 14, and the font must be Times New Roman.
- Subheadings must be of font size 12 and font must be Times, New Roman.
- The main text of the Blog should be font size 12, the font should be Times New Roman, and line spacing must be 1.5.
- The Blog must contain all sources through hyperlinks; those sources which cannot be hyperlinked can be footnoted according to Bluebook 20th edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
Submissions will be done on rolling basis. All submissions must be made to lawlytical[at]gmail.com, with the subject “Guest Blog Post”.
E-Certificate of Publication would be provided to the Author (s) on demand; however, the availability of the e-certificate may take up to 14 days after the date of Publication of the Blog.
E-mail ID: lawlytical[at]gmail.com
Milind Saraswat, Founder Lawlytical: +91 9582221184
Here are a few Lawctopus Courses that you might be interested in: