LawInternships is an organisation that provides internship opportunities in the field of law primarily to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs. We assist in providing opportunities for gaining professional experience as well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full-time law program. The objective is to prepare students for the real world by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills through legal internships.
About Atharva Legal LLP
Atharva Legal LLP is a full-service law firm rendering services in a wide spectrum of areas with the aim to provide nuanced and efficient solutions to transactional, advisory, regulatory, dispute resolution and litigation requirements of the clients under a single entity. It was a keen desire of the founding partners to provide commercially viable legal advice and support while ensuring a high degree of partner involvement and maintaining a constant vigil to protect the client’s interest.
About the Competition
LawInternships stands as one of the fastest emerging platforms during these unprecedented times. Since its very inception, Moot Court activities have been kept on the pinnacle, keeping in mind the aspiration to nourish minds that are comfortable and skilled in dealing with the differing legal systems and cultures that make up our global community.
They are proud to announce that we are organizing the 1st edition of the National Moot Court Competition, 2020. which is scheduled to be held from 30th October to 1st November, 2020.
Having successfully organized various different webinars and competitions in a row, this edition speaks of our efforts that aim at improving the whole experience by ensuring that the teams are met with a challenging problem based on contemporary and developing aspects of Law.
This Competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills. This Competition will provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Litigation Advocacy.
The Competition is open to every student pursuing either five-year or three-year course in law from various Schools/Colleges/Universities in India.
Language of the Competition
The official language of the Competition is strictly English. Communication in any other international, national, or regional language during the Competition shall not be permitted.
Team Size and Other Information
Each team shall consist of three members. The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed except with the permission of the organizers.
Every team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher.
Teams must register by 4th October 2020 through this Google Link.
The Registration fee for this competition is INR 1500/- ( Rupees One thousand Five Hundred Only) for each team. The Bank Account Details in which the Registration Fee must be paid is mentioned in the Brochure. (Page no. 15).
- Last date for Registration: October 04 2020
- Last date for Request for Clarification: September 30 2020
- Last date for Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials: October 19, 2020
- Researcher’s Test: October 30, 2020
- Oral Rounds: October 30, 2020
- Winner: Cash prize of INR 7000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand), Certificate of Merit, trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Runners Up: Cash prize of INR 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand), Certificate of merit trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternship.
- Best Memorial: Cash prize of INR 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Best Speaker: Cash prize of INR 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only), Certificate of Merit, Trophy by Post and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Participation Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Any query regarding the competition can sent to email@example.com.
For any further queries and requests for information, the participants may feel free to contact the Organising Committee through the below-mentioned details:
- Harshita Khare: +91 87704 12622
- Prerna Kala: +91 70904 21904
- Mansi Shrivastava: +91 62653 26987
- Divya Jain: +91 91489 20662
- Ridhi Jindal: +91 93164 36282
- Sajal Khare: +91 77378 06244
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.