This September 26, Lawctopus will be celebrating its 3rd birthday!
Yes! For 3 years, we’ve been serving law students across India with quality, useful content.
Today, Lawctopus reaches more than 55,000 readers every month generating more than 2,70,000 page-views.
Internship experiences have helped 1000’s of law students make informed decisions about what internships to pursue.
Timely posting of opportunities give you ample avenues to utilize.
Career resources (CV, internship contact details, cover letter) and career advice articles (Protik Da) have been read and loved by many.
Personal blog posts by law students continue to capture the life and times of a law student today.
Most of our content is crowd-sourced. In essence Lawctopus is a website for law students, by students, of students. It sure is a cliche, but Lawctopus really is this.
Like you, we want to grow big. We want to grow big with you.
Lawctopus is now recruiting campus managers for October 2013-March 2014.
The following posts are open:
- Campus Reporter (Keep us updated about events in your college so that we can put them up on Lawctopus and help your even become a success).
- Campus Marketeer (Help us market both Lawctopus and its affiliates in your college)
- Campus Journalist (Write blog posts on the stuff that happens in your law school)
- Other (Want to do something else for Lawctopus in your campus? We’d be happy to hear from you)
Students from any law college, law school, law faculty in India can apply.
Only one person/post will be selected from each college.
What does a Campus Manager get?
1. Internships and Career Advice
The following organisations have agreed to give favourable internship positions to Lawctopus’s college managers
- Rainmaker/MyLaw, Delhi
- Selvam and Selvam (IP Law Firm), Chennai
- FICCI, Delhi
- iPleaders, Delhi
- Jotwani Associates, Delhi
- Chambers of Mr. Protik Prokash Banerji (Protik Da)
We’ll be contacting more organisations on this
Of course, internship and career related advice on email, phone, Facebook or otherwise can always be availed by college managers.
2. Earn from Lawctopus’s success
- A campus manager is entitled to 40% of the revenues he/she brings
- Internal competitions with cash prizes
3. Get published on Lawctopus
In case you like to write, draw or create Lawctopus gives you a big tribe to showcase your work to.
4. Learn about web start-ups, blogging, writing, marketing, SEO and other things
All our campus managers get free access to some of the guide-sheets of the Lawctopus’s blogging course free of cost.
You learn tons about start-ups, writing, marketing etc.
5. Share and Earn good karma
The philosophy of Lawctopus: share and help each other out. That earns you good karma!
And by being a Lawctopus college manager you let a 100 new friends enter your life. Lots of conversation, lots of fun. PG hunting becomes easy. The lucky ones also get to date!
6. Discounts on courses
- Rs. 1000 off for NUJS’s diploma course
- 10% off for all MyLaw’s courses
- 10% off for all Rostrum’s courses
- 10% off for all IALM’s courses
- 5% Discounts for Enhelion’s courses
This list will grow too
Last year Lawctopus had campus managers across 73 law colleges in India.
India has around 900 colleges, and this time around we want to reach 90 colleges.