Your events (conferences, moots, workshops) take a lot of time and effort and money. And hence, your events deserve an audience.
Make Lawctopus your partner in helping you reach more law students, and get the word about your event out in the legal community (legal industry and academia)!
Please note that one post for all College/University events and opportunities is done for free. This will never change!
In our Lawctopus Outreach Plans, we help the college event/opportunity to reach a wider crowd.
What type of posts can be published?
All ‘events’ and ‘opportunities’ organized by a college/university, where people from outside can participate. These include:
- Conference and seminars
- Courses and workshops
- Internships and Jobs
- Moots, Debates, MUNs, Fests
What posts cannot be published?
- Admission related posts (LLB, BA.LLB, LLM, Ph.D., etc.)
- Events and opportunities organized by a private player or where a private player is an active organizer of the event/opportunity
There are 5 annual packages available:
- 12 posts (3-4 events or opportunities/year): Rs. 60,000
- 24 posts (6-8 events or opportunities/year): Rs. 1,20,000
- 36 posts (9-12 events or opportunities/year): Rs. 1,80,000
- 48 posts (13-16 events or opportunities/year): Rs. 2,40,000
- 60 posts (17-20 events or opportunities/year): Rs. 300,000
What can these posts be about? Why do we need so many posts?
- Republication of the original post to get more registrations
Why do you need this? One free post on Lawctopus will surely help you reach many people in the target audience. But that one post does not remain on the home-page for long. Republishing the same post closer to the deadline will result in more registrations from various parts of India.
- After-event posts like a photo-essay on the post, or a post covering key take-aways from a conference/workshop.
Why do you need this? A lot of goodness and knowledge is generated from well-organised conferences, workshops and moots. Other than the local media or the college crowd, these get rarely publicised. We can publish a ‘key-takeaways’ posts for your conferences/workshops, photo-essays for fests, and publish interviews of moot court winners and judges.
This will tell the legal world about the various activities your colleges undertake.
What’s included in the package?
- Publication of the posts on the website
- College’s logo on the posts
- Facebook publicity
- Twitter marketing
- Priority editorial support
- Analytics and stats
Side banner ads for your events and opportunities [Optional]
These rates are only available for our ‘Event Outreach’ partners.
- Side banner ad 150 X 150 pixels: Rs. 10,000/month
- Side banner ad 250 X 250 pixels: Rs. 20,000/month
- Top banner ad 468 X 60 pixels or 300 X 100 pixels: Rs. 50,000/month
GST of 18% is extra.
To discuss, please contact Tanuj at [email protected]