The Department of Law of Dr. Ambedkar College, Deekshabhoomi, Nagpur is hosting a mega-event, “Law Vision 2019” at the National Level. This event not only provides a platform for the Student to exhibit their academic talent, but also furnish them opportunity to interact with students from different law colleges in different parts of the Country and also with erudite legal personalities.
20th February to 23rd February, 2019
Dr. Ambedkar College, Department of Law, Deekashabhoomi, Nagpur
1. Moot Court Competition
2. Client Counselling Competition
3. Legal Drafting Competition
4. Case Study Competition
5. Essay Writing Competition
6. Personality Contest
1. Each participating team shall comprise of only four members.
2. Confirmation of registration through e-mail will be open till 10th February, 2019 before 11:59 IST.
3. The registration form is available in the link below. The teams are required to send a duly filled registration form and payment receipt by post by 15th February, 2019.
Each participating team shall be required to pay a registration fee as follows:
i) Outstation Teams: Rs. 5500/- (inclusive of accommodation)
ii) Local Teams: Rs. 2500/-
1. Last date for confirmation of registration by email: 10th February, 2019 before 11:59 IST
2. Last date for sending the hard copies of the registration form and payment receipt by post: 15th February, 2019 before 11:59 IST
3. Last date for the submission of soft copy of the memorials: 15th February, 2019 before 11:59 IST
4. Last date for the submission of travel form by email: 15th February, 2019 before 11:59 IST
5. Last date for the submission of Essay by email: 17th February, 2019 before 11:59 IST
Extension of any dates shall be strictly on the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
For any queries regarding the events, please contact us at email@example.com.
Chaitanya Mohgaonkar: 09604727838
Shubhankar Phadnis: 09823708791
Akshat Mishra: 08149106003
Meenal Chandwaskar: 08275160241
Click here for Rulebook, Moot Problem and Registration Form.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.