About the Organizer
Law for Aid and Welfare is a not-for-profit society of legal professionals which is engaged in ’cause lawyering’ and ‘education’ ever since its inception in the year 2012.
The LAW REVIEW: A Journal of Law, Policy and Society is a quarterly publication run and managed by Law for Aid and Welfare (LAW). Recognising the need to strengthen the grasp on the dynamism of law, i.e., the interface of law, society and policy, as also to provide a forum for scholarship and knowledge dissemination, Law for Aid and Welfare has endeavoured to establish the LAW REVIEW: A Journal of Law, Policy and Society. The review/journal is open access and a PEER-REVIEWED/REFEREED JOURNAL.
About the Journal
The review/journal invites submissions for the first quarter of 2020, that is for Volume II, Issue 1.
The submissions may be on contemporary legal and social issues. Additionally, we also welcome submissions on literature, dance, music and films with special reference to social, political or legal aspects.
Note: There is no publication fee
The review/journal is intended to inform, update, refresh, review and enlighten academics, law practitioners, social and policy thinkers as well as students.
Further, it is aimed to serve as a means of inviting and persuading others to participate in dealing with present legal and social issues by sharing their thoughts and perspectives through a simple yet invaluable contribution in the form of legal articles, commentaries, book reviews, special articles by interdisciplinary academics, notes, essays and discussion write-ups
- Date of Notification: September 01, 2019
- Last date for submissions: December 10, 2019
Guidelines for Submissions
- All submissions are required to be addressed to: The Editor, The LAW REVIEW: A Journal of Law, Policy and Society
- Contributions should be emailed to editorial.law[at]gmail.com.
- Please mark the subject as “CONTRIBUTION FOR VOL. II, ISSUE 1”
- All submissions should be sent with a covering letter indicating the Name of the Author, Institutional Affiliation and the Topic of the paper. Co-authored papers should give details about both the authors.
- Contributors are requested to provide full details for correspondence: postal address, daytime phone numbers and email address.
Notes for Contributors
Contributors are requested to follow ILI Citation Style while preparing their articles. The stylesheet may be referred to here. It will help immensely for faster processing and error-free editing.
Contributions in the following forms are invited
- Special Articles
- Case Comments
- Book Reviews
Keywords: Authors are requested to list six to eight keywords for their articles.
Copyright of all articles published in the journal belongs to the author or the organisation where the author is employed as determined by the author’s terms of employment.
Law for Aid and Welfare (LAW) have adopted a set pattern of citation (i.e., ILI Rules of Footnoting), which is followed in The Journal of Indian Law Institute and various other publications of the Indian Law Institute. The citation style in the articles and notes and comments submitted for publication shall be in conformity with the ILI Rules of footnoting available here.
The website link is here.
The brochure is here.