About the organisation:
Law Press Online (www.lawpress.online) is a recently pioneered online law publication. We publish a number of online journals on contemporary legal developments and key disciplines viz. constitutional law, criminal law, corporate law, IPR, and technology law. It is a medium for legal scholars – be it law students, academicians, professionals, or judges – to make original contributions to the legal field.
Law Press also publishes a blog on myriad legal issues. Our endeavour is to contribute to legal scholarship, offer a stage for discussion on the most important and relevant legal issues and encourages reflection among scholars.
Law Press publishes all its journals online which are accessible to everyone without the subscription. We believe in sharing
knowledge and providing scholars with a more accessible platform.
Needless to add, Law Press loves nature and avoid cutting trees to print our journals on paper.
Law Press advisors:
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Markandey Katju (Retd.) Former Judge, Supreme Court Of India.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Judge, Supreme Court Of India.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice G.S. Singhvi (Retd.) Former Judge, Supreme Court Of India.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajesh Tandon, Judge, High Court Uttarakhand, Presiding Officer, Cyber Appellate Tribunal, Member Of State Human Rights Commission, Uttarakhand.
- Prof. (Dr.) M.P. Singh, Chancellor, Central University Of Haryana & Chair Professor, Centre For Comparative Law, NLU, Delhi; Former Vice-Chancellor, NUJS Kolkata.
- Prof. (Dr.) Shamnad Basheer, BOB Visiting Professor, University Of Pennsylvania / Founder. SpicyIP.
- Prof.(Dr.) Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor, National Law School Of India University, Bangalore.
- Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Bahugun, Dean, Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University.
- Mrs. Vandana Shroff, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Prof. (Dr.) Poonam Rawat, Hod, Law College Dehradun, Faculty Of Uttaranchal University.
- Adv. (Dr.) Puneet Bashin, Founder, Cyberjure Legal Consulting.
- Adv. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Advocate, Supreme Court Of India, Joint Secretary, Supreme Court Advocates On Record Association.
- Ms. Asheeta Regidi, Lawyer, Author, Tech Law & Policy, Gdpr Compliance, Cyber Law Expert; Certified Privacy Professional (Cipp/E/A).
- Mr. Tanuj Kalia, CEO, Lawctopus, Author, Law As A Career.
- Mr. Kabir Duggal, Attorney- Arnold & Porter, Lecturer- Columbia Law School, Managing Editor- American Review Of International Arbitration.
- Mr. Abhishek Anand, Associate Partner, Economic Laws Practice.
- Mr. Bharat Chugh, Partner Designate, L&L Partners, Former Judge, Delhi Judicial Services.
- Mr. Ratan K. Singh, Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Ms. Apoorva Mandhani, Editor, Live Law, Associate, Shradul Amarchand Mangaldas.
- Mr. Timothy Foden, Partner, Lalive (London).
- Dr. Dilini Pathirana, Lecturer at Department of Commercial Law, Faculty of Law, University of Colombo.
- Mr. Jonathan Rodrigues, Founder, Pact.
- Adv. Gagan Gupta, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India.
Law Press is inviting applications from editors with strong academic/industry background and research exposure for the following bi-annual journals:
1. Law Press Journal on Constitutional Law (LP-JCL)
2. Law Press Criminal Law Journal (LP – CrLJ)
3. Law Press Corporate Law Journal (LP – CLJ)
4. Law Press Technology Law Journal (LP – TLJ)
5. Law Press Innovation & Intellectual Property Rights Journal (LP – IIPRJ)
6. Law Press Contemporary Legal Affairs Journal (LP – CLAJ)
7. Law Press Journal on International Law (LP-JIL)
For every journal applications for the following roles are invited:
1. Chief/Managing Editor (Ph.D. Scholars and academicians only)
2. Senior Editor (Academicians preferred, graduate law students may apply)
3. Two Junior Editors (Graduate law students preferred)
4. Two Submission Managers (Law students preferred)
Applicants with significant publishing or reviewing and administrative experience will be preferred. Below we define editor role, their responsibilities, and benefits and privileges they get after joining Law Press.
- Have a comprehensive vision for the journal.
- Determine and refine scopes and topics for the journal.
- Conduct peer-review for at least 4 papers per year.
- Circulate Call for Papers to colleagues, academics and professional connections to secure
timely publication of journal issues.
- Actively promote the journal to libraries and research centres.
- Promotion of the journals to libraries, research centres, authors, institutes/universities,
- Recruit editors for the journal to conduct peer-review of assigned manuscripts.
- Improve the quality of the peer-review process to improve the journal impact factor.
- Work to index journal in well-known indexers, databases and websites.
- Launch special issues for the journal highlighting the latest topics.
- Increases the journal’s profile using websites, social media, and email communications.
- Contribute to and edit the Law Press blog.
Benefits and privileges
- Editor’s name and affiliation will be listed on our website.
- Editors can publish 1 paper per year in journal issues free of charge after getting
- Testimonial letters will be provided confirming editorial collaboration with Law Press
and the respective journal.
- Editors will be invited to launch or participate in Special Issue.
Submit your application by 31st March 2019 on this link.
Shreyans Ritolia – 9897162449 & Rahul Kumar – 7903435470
The website link is here.
Note: This is a sponsored post