About the Organization
Law & Order is a student-run, peer-reviewed online platform dedicated to students at all levels of post-secondary education, as well as scholarly experts interested in areas of law and social sciences.
Their mission is to highlight the voices of young scholars and budding legal professionals by giving them a space to share high-quality, reliable, and informative publications.
Call for Submissions
Law & Order is inviting Legal and Social Science Article Submissions.
Authors may make submissions on topics pertaining to any one of the following:
- Legal issues in the world of Pharma and Telemedicine
- Forensic Techniques and Admissibility of Evidence
- Data Privacy
Social Sciences Articles
- The Future of the World Order: Hegemony or Multilateralism?
- Shaping a Global Circular Economy
- Social Media and Indian Politics
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive and authors are free to write on issues falling broadly within the field of above mentioned relevant topics.
Law & Order is looking for the most accomplished writers with fresh ideas, well-structured arguments and writing expertise.
- For law articles, submissions from post-secondary, post-graduate (LLB., LLM.) and Ph.D. level, as well as legal professionals are welcome.
- For social sciences articles, submissions from post-secondary, post-graduate and PhD level, as well as research/academic professionals are welcome.
How to Submit and Important Guidelines
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed. Refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document during the editing stage in order to maintain the unbiased nature of the blind peer-review process
- All submissions must be made to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Submission for Law & Order’
- Submissions should fall between 700-2500 words in length.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The articles should not be plagiarised (includes self-plagiarism)
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12. Line spacing should be 1.5, Justified.
- The article should contain footnotes and a bibliography. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing.
- There should be no Borders or Page numbers in the formatting
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only. Documents in pdf formats shall not be considered.
- Authors must include their full name, year of study, name of institution/ organization, phone no. and official email ID in the body of the e-mail, and not in the body of the manuscript.
- There is no publication fee.
- Kindly click here for submission guidelines.
Important Dates and Deadlines
They accept weekly submissions on a rolling basis from all contributors.
- An e-Certificate will be issued via email, acknowledging the hard work and skilled contribution of the author to the platform.
- High-quality research papers, articles, or case comments may get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as a ‘Research Associate’.
In the case of any query, contact at email@example.com or, Gracy Bindra (Editor-in-chief): +91 9914100644