About the organisation
The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
Nainital Bank Limited is opening job posts of Law Officers.
- Full time or regular 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are handling legal matters at corporate/ controlling offices of Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Age: 22 years to 32 years.
Pay Scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance at 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
How to Apply?
The selection will be based on shortlisting and personal Interviews, however, Bank may also conduct a written examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview, depending upon the number of applications.
The application, enclosing all prescribed documents should reach the Bank’s Head Office on or before July 21, 2020.
- The candidates applying for the post/s mentioned above must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format.
- Application fees: Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) including GST which should be remitted through Demand Draft in favor of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with ‘Application for Post of________________ (Mention name of the post for which applied).
21st July 2020
The Nainital Bank Limited, 4th Floor, UPRNN Building, C-20/1A/7, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201309
Phone number: 120-2401083
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Teaching Associate at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Teaching Positions at University of Calcutta, Senate House, Kolkata: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Professor and Associate Professor at BHU, Varanasi [9 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Associate [Litigation] at NLUD’s Project 39A, Delhi: Apply by July 15
- JOB POST: Law Researcher at National Legal Services Authority of India [2 Vacancies]: Apply by July 15
- JOB POST: Law Officer at Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 22