Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and an S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 58.
HPCL has a strong presence in the downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2018-19, HPCL recorded gross sales of Rs. 2,95,713 Crore and Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 6,029 Crore.
Number of Vacancies
- 3-year full-time course in law after graduation or 5-year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply. Qualification should be obtained only through a full-time regular course from a recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company. For practicing Advocates, the experience must be after enrolment in the Bar Association and for working candidates, it must be post qualification.
- Experience should preferably relate to drafting Agreements, preparing Court/Arbitration papers, briefing Counsel, etc. substantially covering the law relating to Contracts, Sale of Goods, Transfer of Property, Intellectual Property and Consumer Protection.
- Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills. Proficiency in reading and writing in any one or more Scheduled language (as per Constitution) in addition to English and Hindi is preferred.
₹60000- ₹180000 (Approximately CTC: 17.64 lakhs)
How to apply?
The online application form is here.
- Online Application will be accepted from 10:00 hrs on 19th Aug 2019 till 11:59 hrs on 16th Sep 2019.
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form. b. STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully.
- Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/jif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling the online application form. (Candidates uploading any image other than their passport size photo will not be shortlisted) c. STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
- Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form. d. STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No.
- Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
- Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Contact info