About the Organisations
About Law Mantra: Law Mantra is a registered charitable trust with the Government of India under the India Trusts Act 1882 (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018). Law Mantra is exempted under Section 80 G and 12A.
About The Indian Law Institute: The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi is a Deemed University and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
About Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur: Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU Nagpur) is a National Law University located at Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is the 19th National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014.
About National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam: The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009).
About the Seminar
Law Mantra, Indian Law Institute (ILI), MNLU Nagpur and NLUJAA are organising a ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON HUMAN RIGHTS & PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ON 21st DECEMBER, 2019 AT THE INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI.
The present seminar is aiming at highlighting different issues underlining disability jurisprudence from the human rights perspective.
Note: For the themes, check the brochure.
Who can Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be sent along with the Abstract: Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to seminarnlus[at]gmail.com.
Selected will be published in UGC Referred to Book bearing ISBN, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance and Law Mantra Journal. (If Selected for Publication in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN, Publication Charge will be Extra as Per bill of Publication House).
- Submission of Abstract: 10th November 2019
- Confirmation of Abstract Selection: 15th November 2019
- Registration: 30th November 2019
- Submission of Full paper: 17th December 2019
- Seminar Date: 21st December 2019
Numbers: +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167, +91-9927442154, +91-9667822453
For the registration form, click here.
For the Seminar Registration Form, click here.
For the concept note, click here.
For the brochure, click here.