Law Joint is organising a Lecture Series on Criminal Trial with and Insight of Indian Evidence Act, 1872 from 22nd to 27th December 2020.
About the Organization
Law Joint focuses on combining awareness of our students need and strong work ethics to deliver the best legal knowledge to the success of the students and their professional prospects.
About the Lecture Session
Date: 22nd to 27th December 2020
Time: 4 PM – 6 PM
- Understanding Crime
- Registration of FIR
- Understanding Charge Sheet
- Stages of Criminal Trial
- Important aspects of Criminal Trial
- Basic Introduction to Indian Evidence Act with reference to Criminal Law
- Important terms and definitions
- Admissions and Confessions
- Proof of oral and documentary evidence
- Opinion of third persons and character when relevant
- Scientific Evidence
- Burden of Proof
- Cross-Examination of Witnesses
- Leading Questions
- Improper admission & Rejection of Evidence
To register for the Lecture Sessions on Criminal Trial with and Insight of Indian Evidence Act, 1872, click here.
About the Speakers
Chief Guest: Hon’ble Justice KG Balakrishnan, Former CJI
Guest of Honour: Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Ex Jt. Secy. SCAROA
Lectures by: Mr. J.S. Kalra, Advocate Delhi High Court
- Rs. 1000/-
- Early bird at 25% Discount: Rs. 750/-
Note: E-Certificate will be provided, Physical Certificate on Demand
Courier Charges as applicable.
- Paytm: 9873312051
- G-pay: 9811417312
- UPI: kaurs939@oksbi
Mobile Numbers: 8527322073 and 9873312051
E-mail ID: infolawjoint[at]gmail.com
Lawctopus Law School is proud to be the media partner for this event.
Note: This is a sponsored post.