Law Guru Institute presents its first National (Open) Moot Court Competition to be held on 11 February 2018 in Pune, with total cash prizes worth INR 2 lakh.
Law Guru by organizing National Open Moot Court Competition is presenting an unprecedented opportunity to be seized by law students in India to display their exemplary advocacy skills and give them exposure to the environment of the court system.
Registrations can be done before 10 January 2018,
Memorial submission can be done before 18 January 2018.
Online Registrations & Memorial Submission on www.lawguru.org.
Offline Registrations at Law Guru Institute, Opp Garware College, Karve Road, Pune.
Registration Fee: INR 500/-
Email ID: [email protected]
Awards and Prizes:
- Winner of the competition- Cash Prize of Rs 1,00,000/-
- 1st Runner-up- Cash Prize of Rs 35,000/-
- 2nd Runner-up -Cash Prize of Rs 15,000/-
- 3rd Runner-up -Cash Prize of Rs 10,000/-
- Best Researcher award-Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Advocate Award-Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000/- each
- Best memorial award –Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-
Note: Certificates and trophies will be given to all winners.
Law Guru will make facilities including accommodation, transport and food.
For Moot problem and Rules & Regulations check out our website www.lawguru.org