The University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Panjab University is seeking to directly recruit eligible law professionals for the faculty job positions viz. Guest Faculty (Law) and Part-time Faculty (Law).
About UILS, PU
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short period, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institutes in the country with a unique blend of tradition and modernity.
Students are trained in the essence of the substantive laws, techniques of procedural laws, methods of client counselling, and skills in legal and social sciences research, etc
About the Job Opportunity
Walk-in Interview for appointment of Guest Faculty and Part-time faculty to teach B.A.LL.B (Hons.), B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. classes will be held on November 23, at 11 AM (Documents to be submitted by the candidate from 9 AM to 10 AM) in University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh as per the following tentative schedule given hereinafter.
|Days of teaching||Class/s to be taught||Subject to be taught||Working hours|
|Monday to Saturday||As per requirement||As per requirement||8:30 AM – 4 PM|
Positions and Number of Vacancies
- Guest Faculty (Law): 04
- Part-time Faculty (Law): 03
- Guest Faculty (Law): Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Part-time Faculty (Law): Rs. 22,800/- (fixed)
How to Apply?
- All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents including publications (with photocopy of certificates) for verification along with the duly filled form giving the details at the time of interview.
- The application form for the post of Assistant Professor is available at website OR Click on the link given at the end of this post for the application form.
- The candidate shall have to give an undertaking that he/she will not draw any fellowship/stipend or any financial assistance from any agency till they are teaching in the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh as a Guest /Part-time Faculty.
Click here for the official notification.