The Law, Environment and Development Journal (LEAD Journal) is a peer-reviewed academic publication based in New Delhi and London and jointly managed by SOAS University of London and the International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC).LEAD Journal is an open access journal. It is indexed in the following databases: EBSCO, Heinonline and Manupatra.
Call for Papers
This is a Call for Papers for the Special Issue on Designing Law and Policy for a Zero Plastic Circular Economy.
Abstracts for papers are welcome on any aspects of the above. We welcome papers that address (but are not restricted to) any of the following themes:
- Law and policy reform related to waste, plastics pollution, and the circular economy
- Environmental and sustainability aspects of waste and plastics
- Community and public participation in waste reduction and recycling initiatives
- Labour and livelihoods dimensions of the waste economy
- The use of technology and materials in designing zero-waste economy
- Environmental justice, pollution and waste management
- Sustainable Development Goals and the zero-waste circular economy
- Liability and responsibility for plastic pollution and waste under international and domestic legal regimes and
- North-South relations, development, international trade and waste.
The editors of the LEAD Journal invite abstracts for articles on the above topic by 1 June 2018.
These should be submitted to the Managing Editor, Ms. Jessy Thomas at [email protected].
For further questions, email the Editor, Philippe Cullet at [email protected]
Click here for official website link.