Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, Uttarakhand, India is hosting an Essay Competition on Constitutional Law under the aegis of its Center for Constitutional Law.
- The last date of registration is Jan 10, 2019. Register at this page.
- Eligibility: Law students, scholars, academicians, lawyers, judges and legal professionals are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The participants may choose any contemporary topic related to Constitutional Law.
- Essays should be original, not exceeding 2,500 words (excluding footnotes) and should be in English. Times New Roman with font size 12 should be used for the body of the Essay and Times New Roman with font size 10 should be used for footnotes.
- A soft copy of the Essay should be submitted to [email protected] by 12:00 PM latest by 25th January, 2019 along with author’s name and contact number.
- Digital Certificates will be provided to all participants.
1st Prize: INR 5,000; 2nd Prize: INR 3,500; and 3rd Prize: INR 1,500. Winners will be awarded at a ceremony presided over by Hon’ble Mr. Justice Markandey Katju at Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University on 2nd February, 2019.
INR 200 per participant is the registration fee which must be paid prior to filling the registration form. Fee can be paid through NEFT/IMPS at:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 125610033136 | IFSC CODE: BKDN0721256
BANK: DENABANK, PREMNAGAR, DEHRADUN
To pay through UPI or Paytm etc., please WhatsApp on 9897162449.
For further information or clarification, please email us at [email protected] or call Mr. Shreyans Ritolia at 9897162449.