Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University delightedly announces the 3rd edition of its National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law and solicits the participation of LLB (3/5 years course) and LLM students from Law Universities/Colleges in India to this thought-provoking and intellectually-satisfying voyage scheduled for 5-7 October 2018 at Dehradun in the lap of Devboomi Uttarakhand.
Rs. 4000 / Team payable after selection of memorial. (Includes Food, Accommodation and Conveyance)
The deadline for registering is Aug 7, 2018.
Scheme of Competition
- There shall be a memorial elimination round to select the top 32 teams that shall be invited to compete in the oral rounds.
- There shall be a Researchers’ Test to select the Best Researcher from amongst the 32 teams.
- There shall be 4 Oral Rounds:
- Preliminary Round: Teams will argue both sides and 8 will qualify for the next round based on the win-loss ratio and in case of a tie on the basis of their cumulative score.
- Quarter-Final Rounds: Four teams shall qualify on a knockout basis.
- Semi-Finals Rounds: Two teams shall qualify on a knockout basis.
- Final Round.
For FAQs, click here.
This post was first published on: May 27, 2018