About the organisation
The High Court of Telangana was founded by the 7th Nizam H.E.H Mir Osman Ali Khan, initially it was set up as High Court of Hyderabad for the then Princely State of Hyderabad Deccan and later renamed High Court of Andhra Pradesh, as it was set up on 5 November 1956 under the States Reorganisation Act, 1956.
Applications are invited by the High Court for the State of Telangana, from the eligible candidates who possess 3/5 Years Law Degree for the post of Law Clerks on contract basis for a period of one year, to assist the Hon’ble Judges of the High Court for the State of Telangana
Telangana High Court, High Court Rd, Near Government City College, High Court, Ghansi Bazaar, Madina, Hyderabad, Telangana 500066, India.
- A Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st January/1st July, preceding the last date fixed for submission of applications.
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have acquired either 3 Year or 5 Year Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- The candidate should have passed the Degree in Law within 2 years immediately preceding the date of notification for selection of Law Clerks.
- The candidate should not be pursuing any other course of study or pursuing any other profession or occupation, which may require them to be away from their place of work during the period of their engagement as Law Clerk.
How to apply?
The application form provided in the official notification should be duly filled in applications should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court for the State of Telangana, along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category and educational qualifications, by registered post with acknowledgement due, superscribed on it as “Application for the post of Law Clerks” on or before 15-06-2019 at 5.00 pm.
The official link is here.