The High Court of Telangana, Hyderabad is inviting applications for the post of Law Clerk from the eligible candidates who possess 3/5 Years of Law Degree for the post of Law Clerks on a contract basis for a period of 1 year.
About Telangana High Court
The High Court of Telangana is the High Court of the Indian state Telangana. Founded by the 7th Nizam H.E.H Mir Osman Ali Khan, initially, it was set up as High Court of Hyderabad for the then Princely State of Hyderabad Deccan and later renamed High Court of Andhra Pradesh, as it was set up on 5 November 1956 under the States Reorganisation Act, 1956. The Andhra Pradesh High Court was renamed as High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad in view of the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh state.
The President of India, on 26 December 2018, issued orders bifurcating The High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh into High Court of Andhra Pradesh with the principal seat at Amaravati and High Court for the State of Telangana with the principal seat at Hyderabad. The bifurcation and the constitution of separate High Courts for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh came into effect from 1 January 2019.
The responsibility of the law clerk would be to assist the Hon’ble Judges of the High Court for the State of Telangana, as per the guidelines framed by the High Court Judicature at Hyderabad
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have acquired either 3 Year or 5 Year Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- The candidate should have passed the Degree in Law within 2 years immediately preceding the date of notification for selection of Law Clerks.
- The candidate should not be pursuing any other course of study or pursuing any other profession or occupation, which may require them to be away from their place of work during the period of their engagement as Law Clerk.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply
The prescribed proforma of the application is placed on the notifications section on the official website of the High Court (Notification dated 19.02.2021) and the duly filled-in applications should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court for the State of Telangana, along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category, and educational qualifications, by registered post with acknowledgment due, superscribed on it as “Application for the post of Law Clerks” on or before 30th March 2021 at 5 PM.
Please Note: Find the application proforma in the official notification dated 19.02.2021.
The application shall be made in the form as prescribed and it should be accompanied by copies of documents relied.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Executive Trainee (Law) [Through CLAT (PG) 2021] at Power Grid, CTUIL: Apply by Mar 31
- JOB POST: Legal Researcher-Consultant at NLU Delhi (Project 39A): Apply by Mar 31
- JOB POST: Assistant General Manager (Law) at Food Corporation of India [FCI]: Apply by Mar 31
- JOB POST: Assistant Director (Legal) at NCDC [National Cooperative Development Corporation]: Apply by Apr 12