About Law Audience
Law Audience is an online legal platform that is aimed at spreading legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible.
About the Webinar
Law Audience is organising a webinar on 28th Feb 2021 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Venues are Zoom & YouTube Live-Streaming (no e-certificate for YouTube Live-Streaming). Free e-certificates will be issued for the Zoom Meeting subjected to T&Cs.
Theme: “Understanding Senior Advocates System in Supreme Court and in High Courts of India”.
It’ll be just an open-ended discussion based on the experience of the hon’ble speaker.
It shall be an online event.
It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in the topic of the Webinar.
Advocate Haresh A. Raichura, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi. In 1982, while practicing in District Court Junagadh, he was standing before a cupboard in the library and he was reading a Justice P N Bhagwati Judgement. Just then an idea came.
If he works hard in district court, his work can benefit only one or two persons. But if he works hard in the Supreme Court, it can benefit thousands of litigants. This is how a dream began. In 1990, after 8 years, he was practising in Supreme Court.
To Register for Zoom Meeting, click here.
The registration link will be closed at 10:00 AM on 28th of Feb 2021 or earlier (If we cross the maximum participants’ limit allowed on the Zoom. In that case, you can watch the meeting live on our YouTube Channel @Law Audience). For full registration and requirement, details download the official notification, link is given at the bottom of this post.
NIL, there are no registration charges, anyone can join the webinar free of cost.
Provisions Regarding Claiming Free E-Certificate:
- You are eligible for claiming a free e-certificate, if you fulfills the following conditions namely;
- If you join the meeting on Zoom (no e-certificate for YouTube Live-Streaming);
- And you remain in the Zoom Meeting for minimum 25 minutes;
- After the end of the webinar session, a link of the YouTube Video of the said webinar will be provided on your email address to share the feedback. You have to share your feedback on the same day otherwise you’ll be disqualified from claiming a free e-certificate;
- You must adhere to the provisions of attendance, requirements for joining the webinar and important instructions mentioned in the official notification;
- Free e-certificate will be provided within 7 days from the date of the webinar.
Contact Person Name: Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder-Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience.
Contact Number: +91-8351033361
Email ID: email@example.com, CEO@lawaudience.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.