About Law Audience
Law Audience is an online legal platform which is aimed at spreading the legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible.
About the Webinar
Law Audience is organising a webinar on 19th July from 3-4 PM.
Theme: Bright Future of Damage Suits In India, With Reference To Law of Torts and Breach of Implied Warranties under Contract Law
The topic may include the following sub-topics:
- If we want to make Law as highest paid profession, law of damages and suitable rewards to common lawyers have to be evolved.
- Here end results of suits are lots of money in hands of clients.
- Obviously lots of fees will also come in hands of lawyers.
- What is the way forward for evolving this law in India?
- Which judgements have opened doors in these directions?
- Are Indian Judges liberal in awarding damages?
- Are they or will they be willing to evolve laws in these areas?
- What areas of suits for damages are less explored in India?
- Can lawyers claim on-going litigation expenses in suit? Suppose a suit is prolonged by defendant for long time and lot of further litigation expenses are incurred. Can these litigation expenses be claimed by filing additional claims?
Note: Questions and Answers time can be limited due to subsequent webinar on same day.
- It shall be an online event.
- It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in the topic of the Webinar.
Advocate Haresh A. Raichura, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
In 1982, while practicing in District Court Junagadh, he was standing before a cupboard in the library and he was reading a Justice P N Bhagwati Judgement. Just then an idea came. If he works hard in district court, his work can benefit only one or two persons. But if he works hard in the Supreme Court, it can benefit thousands of litigants. This is how a dream began. In 1990, after 8 years, he was practising in Supreme Court.
How to Register?
Fee: Rs. 150/-.
Note: Registration fee is not refundable at any cost unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
To register for zoom meeting, click here.
All the registered participants will receive the Zoom Meeting link in the WhatsApp Group before 10 Minutes, i.e., 2:50 PM on 19 th of July 2020. After receiving the Meeting Link you can click on the meeting link and wait in the Waiting Room for 10 minutes.
For full registration details, click here.
E-certificate will be given to all the registered participants (subjected to the norms of attendance as mentioned in this official notification) you have to upload a screen-shot of payment while filling up the registration form. E-certificate will be emailed within 24 or 48 hours after the end of the Webinar Session.
Note: E-certificate will be given only if you join the session and mark your attendance as per the norms of attendance mentioned in the official notification. If you pay the registration fee but do not mark your attendance or do not join the webinar session even in that case fee is not refundable and no e-certificate will be given.
UPI ID: varunjaswal.jaswal66@oksbi
Bank Account Details
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Account No: 35216614509
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002343
Attendance for Zoom Meeting:
No separate link will be provided in the Zoom Meeting for the purpose of marking attendance of participants(s). The attendance report of all the participants will be auto-generated in the Zoom account of the Host.
You just have to join the Zoom Meeting from the same name as mentioned on the Registration Form. If your name on Zoom Account is something else then rename it before joining the Zoom Meeting.
Contact Person Name: Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder-Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience.
Contact Number:: +91-8351033361.
Email ID: Info[at]lawaudience.com, CEO[at]lawaudience.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.