About Law Audience
Law Audience is an online legal platform which is aimed at spreading the legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible.
About the Webinar
Law Audience is organising a webinar on 12th July from 3-4 PM.
Theme: If a First Generation Junior Advocate Wants to Start Litigation Practice from a Small Town District Court: How Should He Go About It?.
The topic may include the following sub-topics:
- How to ignore the touts issue and what a District Judge advised me.
- Understanding and identifying small groups of senior lawyers who may be getting most important cases and getting discretionary orders in most case and to understand how they study their cases and how they create good images in minds of judges.
- Understanding Criminal Courts’ atmosphere and understanding proximity between some lawyers with police officers, govt pleaders, ballifs, summons servers, etc.
- Understanding Legal Aid Committees, Amicus Curie panels and understanding how cases are distributed.
Note: These and some other points may be discussed.
- It shall be an online event.
- It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in the topic of the Webinar.
Advocate Haresh A. Raichura, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi
In 1982, while practicing in District Court Junagadh, he was standing before a cupboard in the library and he was reading a Justice P N Bhagwati Judgement. Just then an idea came. If he works hard in district court, his work can benefit only one or two persons. But if he works hard in the Supreme Court, it can benefit thousands of litigants. This is how a dream began. In 1990, after 8 years, he was practising in Supreme Court.
How to Register?
To register for zoom meeting, click here.
To register for youtube live streaming, click here.
The registration link will be closed at 11:00 AM on 12th of July 2020 or earlier (if they receive cross the maximum participants allowed limit. In that case you can fill up the YouTube Registration Form).
For full registration details, click here.
If you want to claim an e-certificate of participation then you have to pay nominal charges, i.e., Rs. 100 only. You have to upload a screen-shot of payment while filling up the registration form. E-certificate of participation will be emailed within 24 hours after the end of the Webinar Session.
Note: E-certificate fee is not refundable at any cost unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
UPI ID: varunjaswal.jaswal66@oksbi
Bank Account Details
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Account No: 35216614509
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002343
Contact Person Name: Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder-Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience.
Contact Number:: +91-8351033361.
Email ID: Info[at]lawaudience.com, CEO[at]lawaudience.com.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.