ABOUT THE JOURNAL
‘LAW AUDIENCE JOURNAL (ISSN (O): 2581-6705)’, is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal. The frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online.
IMPACT FACTOR: The Impact factor for the year 2018 is 2.527 and the IPI Value for the 2018 year is 2.06.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
Legal Research Scholars, Lawyers, Judges, Law Professors, Law Students, Any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law.
It is requested that please do not submit any paper without reading the official notification carefully (Journal’s Policies have been amended). The official notification includes the following things namely, information and official links to Publication Policy, Submission Guidelines, Review Policy, Plagiarism Policy, Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, Article Processing Charges (ACP) and Withdrawal Policy etc.
The Journal is empowered to close the Online Submission Form even before the last date to submit the papers and no excuse regarding the same will be entertained. It is like first come, first served. It is also requested that do not submit more than one paper otherwise it will be rejected.
Papers submitted for publication to Law Audience Journal must be plagiarism free otherwise it will be rejected. The Journal uses paid software to detect the Plagiarism. But, however, it is the duty of the author(s) to ensure the originality. The Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
PUBLICATION & REVIEW POLICY
All the manuscripts (research papers, articles, short articles, case comments and book- reviews) must adhere to Journal’s Policies. Non-Compliance with Journal’s Policies will amount to disqualification or rejection of the manuscript.
READ PUBLICATION & REVIEW POLICY: HERE
READ WITHDRAWAL POLICY: HERE
READ PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT: HERE
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES
For Author or Co-Authors (Students & Professionals): Rs.850
For full details, click here.
Article Processing Charges (APC) will be charged only for those papers or manuscripts which have been selected for publication after the proper peer-review process but, not for rejected papers.
After the publication of the Manuscripts, the author(s) will receive the following things namely:
- A final soft copy of your published & edited paper;
- A soft copy of the certificate of publication;
- The link to the published paper;
- The link to Volume 2, Issue 1 (by using this link you can download the PDF files of the Manuscripts published in Volume 2 Issue 1).
Author(s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the field of law (topic must not be outdated).
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the paper. No need to send it separately.
TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS
- Short-Articles: (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100-10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews:(2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submission more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
THE BLUE BOOK 19TH EDITION IS HERE.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES (SUBMISSION GUIDELINES)
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format (MS Word File).
- Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS & SUB-HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD: Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14).
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in the journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. They will be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted manuscripts and they’ll have to take a print out of the same and then they’ll
have to sign it and then email them a scanned copy of the said agreement at lawjournal[at]lawaudience.com.
The will be publishing the shortlisted manuscripts in the journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Journal’s official website. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified. (If you are not able to submit through official website then contact them as soon as possible.)
UPLOAD YOUR MANUSCRIPTS USING THIS URL.
- Events Dates Release of Official Notification: 18th Nov 2019
- Last Date for Submission: 1st January 2020.
- Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers for Publication: On or Before 25th of January 2020.
- Publication of Selected Papers: On or Before 30th of January 2020.
- Please do not include any kind of diagram or illustration or picture in the submission.
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to prepone or cancel or postpone the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to take any decision as per the situation which is not mentioned in this official notification and after taking such decision the same shall be notified on the official website.
CONTACT NUMBER: +91-8351033361
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Varun Kumar
CONTACT TIMINGS: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
E-MAIL ID: lawjournal[at]lawaudience.com
The website link is here.
For the brochure, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.