EY or Ernst & Young (India) is seeking to hire for the job role of Advanced Analyst for its Law Advisory Services, for its office in Bangalore.
Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Team and Job Opportunity
GDS legal advisory support services team provides various law technical and non-technical legal support to EY Law network. This team is an extension of their law firms in various jurisdictions providing all the necessary support required by EY lawyers to deliver legal advisory work.
Team members will report to GDS legal advisory services leader (or someone designated by him or her) and will work closely with various internal stakeholders. He or she will be primarily responsible for providing end-to-end legal support to the global EY Law network.
- Exciting project work at the interface between business and law
- Handling complex legal issues for international clients in the financial services sector
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in a dynamic and varied working environment at the pulse of our clients
- Direct interaction with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate/Postgraduate in Law from leading Indian/Foreign Law University or College (LLB/LLM; BL/ML/Juris Doctor).
- Experience: 2-3 years of PQE in financial services law with exposure to cross-border compliance and/or transaction law experience with specific focus on cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
Skills and Competencies
- A must: motivation, determination and willingness to specialize in the financial market; a plus: work experience in the area of Compliance & Regulatory or Law at a bank, securities firm or insurance company;
- Success factors that will help you to advance with us: Ability to work in a team, entrepreneurial thinking, enjoyment of challenging issues and interdisciplinary project work, as well as an affinity for new technologies and the topic of digitalization;
- Strong project management skills – ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities;
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
- Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality;
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
- International outlook and awareness;
- Proficiency in French or German language is an added advantage.
Bangalore (now, Bengaluru), Karnataka
Click here for the official information.