Landryt is a data discovery and analytics platform for real-estate due diligence. The average Indian household holds 84% of its wealth in real estate. There is another equally staggering metric when it comes to property and land in India.
This one in the judicial arena. 66.2% of all civil cases are also related to real estate. What this means is, for a far majority of the nation’s household, financial security depends squarely on the courts’ ability to resolve approximately 2,31,70,000 cases. Certainly, not an inspiring picture.
Landryt was built with a singular objective of leveraging technology to democratize land rights and transfers. This challenge has the biggest impact in terms of the sheer number of citizens it affects.
About the Work from Home Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Performing analysis on title documents based in Kannada and English.
- Give feedback on AI system output.
- Handling reconciliation of large legal data sets.
- Native language proficiency in Kannada is a must.
- Any experience in real estate/property due diligence is an added advantage.
Number of Vacancies
If the above internship and being at the crossroads for Legal, technology and real estate interests you. Drop a note at hello[at]landryt.co.in with the Subject line: | Legal internship opportunity and along with answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a working knowledge of Kannada?
- Do you have any experience working with title due diligence?
- When can you start and how much time can you commit?
- Linkedin profile url.
To learn more check out the website, here: www.landryt.co.in
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.