About Kamath & Kamath:
Kamath & Kamath, started in 1983, is a full time service Law Firm based in Bangalore, doing wide-ranging work from transactional work to Litigation and Arbitration.
About the Kulur Madhav Kamath Lecture Series:
This lecture series will provide an overview about the International Air & Space law and its application in the day-to-day activities of various countries, including India.
This will include a study of relevant Public International Law Principles, International Air Law and Space Law Treaties, guidelines and principles framed by international Air and Space Law based Organizations and Indian Laws prevailing in the air and space sectors.
The Lecture Series will be conducted through three main ways: Lectures, Discussions and watching documentaries based on Air and Space Law. All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Objective of the Lecture Series
- To educate the students about International Air and Space Law and applicable Public International Law Principles
- To inspire students to consider International Air and Space Law for doing a post-graduation in the same field.
- To form a team of International Air and Space Law students and future Lawyers who are willing to be associated and work with Kamath & Kamath on International Air and Space Law projects undertaken by the Firm.
Eligibility Criteria and Registration for the Lecture Series
Those students who are pursuing the 5-year or 3 year LL.B. Course in any College/University can send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Please mention < Registration for KMK Lecture Series on International Air and Space Law > in the subject of the email.
- Please state the name of your College/University, year of study and the Course undertaken (3 year or 5 year of LL.B. degree)
- Please attach a copy of your CV
In case the number of students registering for the lecture series are more than that can be accommodated, preference will be given to 4th or 5th year students of the 5 year LL.B. Degree / 3rd year students of the 3 year LL.B. Degree.
There will be no registration fee charged for this event.
Last Date for Registration:
14th March 2017, by 11.59 PM.
All the selected candidates for the lecture series will be informed about their selection by 18th March 2017.
The Arbitration Centre, Kamath & Kamath
5th Floor, Chitrapur Bhavan, 15th Cross, 8th Main Road, Above Canara Bank,
Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560003
23rd March 2017 : 5:30 PM – 7.30 PM
24th March 2017 : 5:30 PM – 7.30 PM
All queries can be sent to k[email protected] or calling the following at 080-23311834:
- Veena J Kamath
- Vaidehi Shastree